Have you always dreamed of working in a dental office? Are you at a time in your life when you want to make a change and pursue a career that involves helping others? No matter your reason for pursuing dental assisting, you can trust that this path is one that will lead to great opportunities and personal fulfillment. As you begin to plan for your upcoming career move, discover the many benefits of enrolling in a dental assisting school.
The Many Benefits of Being a Dental Assistant
Considered to be one of the best support jobs in the United States healthcare industry, dental assistants experience much growth throughout the industry and job satisfaction. Not to mention there is low unemployment, which is a comforting feeling. As you prepare to start your journey toward a new and exciting career opportunity, you will discover there are many other benefits to becoming a dental assistant, including:
- Flexibility: From the type of schooling you receive to the hours worked in a dental office, this profession offers lots of flexibility (i.e. full time, part time, etc.)
- Popular Profession: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, this profession is expected to grow around 11% in the next decade.
- No Day is the Same: Viewed as a challenging job, dental assistants often do not experience the same routine each day. From assisting with dental surgeries to welcoming new patients into the office, you will be immersed in a fast-paced, enjoyable, and exciting profession.
Ways You Can Benefit from Dental Assisting School
In order to reap the benefits listed above, you must first complete dental assisting school, which offers students many advantages, one of which is that it only lasts 10 weeks! Offering 40 hours of classroom instruction and 40 hours of clinical instruction, students receive appropriate training, knowledge, and experience to ready themselves for the workforce.
Some of the types of training students will receive include:
- Introduction to Dental Assisting
- Four-Handed Dentistry
- Amalgam and Composite
- Cements and Liners
- Oral Surgery
- Crown and Bridge
- Endodontic Procedures
Also, at Assist to Succeed, the cost of the course includes:
- Training and visual aids, materials, and dental supplies
- Use of equipment and instrumentation, complete with hands-on training
- Training in general dental assisting and various specialties
- Certificate in Dental Assisting and Radiology to those who’ve attained an 85% or higher
What are you waiting for? Don’t put your future on hold any longer. Take the next step in your journey and enroll in a dental assisting school today. Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying a new career that is making a difference in other’s lives.
About Assist to Succeed
At Assist to Succeed, we believe in helping aspiring dental assistants become the best they can be. Offering an exciting program that is affordable and offers faster results, we have experienced instructors you focus on real-world dental procedures. Our students use the latest technologies and up-to-date techniques, allowing them to be better equipped when entering the workforce after graduation. To learn more about us, visit our website or call (719) 332-6146.